четверг, 26 декабря 2013 г.

Get the Look: Beastly God (SD)


Today is the birthday of my biggest Kpop bias, Son Dongwoon of BEAST! I have been wanting to have a reason to post this flawless being on my blog, but I never had one until now. I've always loved this photo shoot of his, and I thought it would make a nice inspiration for a Get that Look post. It's simple, but quite trendy and stylish. Hope you and your resin boys like it!

Photos from BEAST's Mastermind photo album

1. Wig: Model N904LL (mild choco brown) from Nine9Style, $24 (just pin it back)
OR Model W103_E (BabyBrown) from Leeke World, $27
2. Fringe Shirt: Grooming-F set from Sadol (but you only need the scarf & shirt), $56
Cheaper alternative: Peacock Tee from Iplehouse, $17
3. Pants: Light Grey Washed Jeans from Alice's Collections, $22
4. Shoes: Black Boots from Alice's Collections, $15

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий